Maritime and multimodal transportation research is a national
priority that is critical to future economic competitiveness.
Waterborne freight directly and indirectly contributes to U.S.
economic growth by contributing to economic value, earnings,
The four consortium members include:
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville AR, Consortium Lead
- Jackson State University, Jackson MS
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge LA
- University of New Orleans, New Orleans LA
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville TN
- Texas A&M University, College Station TX